Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adolescent skin problems: Hope for my skin at last!

Many young people can identify with the frustration of adolescent acne problems and the endless search for a skin care line that actually works. I was one of those girls who could never find what she was looking for. I tried everything, from over-the-counter to prescription face cleansers. And with each new attempt, I went in with renewed hope for my skin. And because of this optimism, I convinced myself that each product was working; that is, until a week later when I looked in the mirror to find my skin dry and flaky. To counter-act this, I would put on whatever face moisturizer I could find. But my skin never stopped feeling tight and uncomfortable. I went through this song and dance more times than I can count on my fingers, until I realized that I was harming my skin and not listening to the messages that my face was trying to send me. Our faces are a lot more delicate and specific than we think and should not be treated with harsh chemicals. Applying chemicals to one’s face may seem like the most powerful method to get rid of acne, but I have found that natural and holistic treatments have done more for my face than any chemical line has. Each skin type has specific needs that can easily be met if one knows where to look.

I had almost lost hope in my skin until Jackson & Hines started carrying the Éminence line. After hearing my managers and co-workers rave about the line, I thought I would give skin care products one more chance. Éminence struck me as being unique before I even started using it. I was inspired by the intricate routine and intrigued by the variety of product choices that I had. I also felt much more at-ease applying something natural to my skin. I was convinced that this line would be effective because there were products available for every specific skin type, not just one for all. Different types of skin have different needs and Éminence caters to all. And the line goes above and beyond. Many believe that a cleanser, toner and moisturizer are all one needs to take care of one’s skin. Éminence stresses the importance of using a serum. We never think about how our skin needs to be nourished. Serums are important because they provide our skin with nutrients and vitamins, giving it an extra healthy, youthful glow. They describe a serum as a “secret beauty elixir.” This new step was exciting and I immediately went home with some samples and, once again, newly renewed hope. Once I started using the products, my skin started to feel relieved within a matter of days. It felt moisturized, relaxed, and for once in my life it did not feel stretched or tight. It took a couple of weeks until I really started noticing visual changes in my complexion and skin condition. I literally woke up one morning and I did not have one pimple on my face. I had not been able to say that since I was twelve years old. It was a wonderful feeling to be able to finally trust a skin care line. My hope had not been in vain this time.

I have never felt enthusiastic about a face care product. When I saw advertisements on television I found myself not believing the ecstatic women raving about their skin-care lines. But that is because I had never had a positive experience. I can honestly say now that I am confident in and proud of my own skin. Many young people never find a solution to their skin problems. As a 19-year-old, I can confidently recommend Éminence to any young person dealing with mild or serious skin problems. And I speak for many others when I say that it has also proven to be effective for men and women of all ages. It’s time to finally give your skin the treatment it needs!

Have skin care issues? Check out our full-line of Eminence Organics products here. FREE SHIPPING on every order and always a little extra surprise in the box! ;-)

Written by Winona Brown at Jackson & Hines, Pittsford, NY 14534

No comments:

Post a Comment